Social night with sushi & snacks, fun board games and Jackbox. Come meet the JASS team & make new friends.
Full event details and registration can be found here: https://jasst2kaiwanight-event...
Registrations are essential, don't miss out! ***Sorry, no general refunds are provided - COVID reasons excepted as below***
Please help us keep this event COVID-safe and remember the following;
o Staying home if feeling unwell, travelled internationally in the past 14 days or if contracted COVID19/come into direct contact with a known case
o Maintaining 1.5m physical distance where possible
o Refraining from car-pooling with people from outside the household
o Encouraging good hygiene/washing hands and using hand sanitiser
COVID-SAFE - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By attending this event, you agree to adhere to the Victorian Government, DUSA and venues COVID-related restrictions and requirements that are in place at the time of the entry, inclusive of the below.
· You are declaring you are well and without COVID symptoms. If you’re unwell, you should not attend the event.
· You will record your attendance via the check in QR code or locally advised system to support contact tracing and adhere to space capacity constraints.
· If after attending the event you test positive to COVID-19, you will notify DUSA via phone: 1300 555 528 or via email: email@example.com.
· You will follow all COVID-Safe instructions as sign-posted and advised by designated individuals of the Venue and Club.
· The host of the event (Club) and the venue, reserve the right to postpone or cancel the event in the circumstance that COVID-related restrictions and requirements render the event not feasible. The club will act in the best interests of all ticket holders through consultation with our venues to ensure the safety of patrons, in the unlikely circumstance that the event is cancelled a refund will be provided to the ticket purchaser.
· There is no refund or exchange on any Ticket except as required by law and as otherwise specified by the Event Holder. If a refund is made, the club to the extent permitted by law may retain any booking fee or other fees and charges that have been charged to you.
· As per VIC DHHS Covid-19 guidelines, all ticket sales are subject to a refund, or transfer to another person (minus booking fee) where a ticket holder has been instructed to quarantine by the Department of Health.