Deakin Graduate Business Society (DGBS), Deakin Analytics and Consulting Society (DACS) and La Trobe University Start-up Club jointly bring to you a networking luncheon for members to meet new people and establish professional networks.
The highlight of the event is a line-up of speakers with guests from the industry who will share their journey of landing their current role and speak about the job market in Australia, especially during and post-COVID.
Please see ticket sales link for further details: https://dgbsdacsltuscnwrking-e...
This event is 18+ only, sorry no general refunds provide (COVID-reasons excepted)
COVID-SAFE - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By attending this event, you agree to adhere to the Victorian Government, DUSA and venues COVID-related restrictions and requirements that are in place at the time of the entry, inclusive of the below.
· You are declaring you are well and without COVID symptoms. If you’re unwell, you should not attend the event.
· You will record your attendance via the check in QR code or locally advised system to support contact tracing and adhere to space capacity constraints.
· If after attending the event you test positive to COVID-19, you will notify DUSA via phone: 1300 555 528 or via email: email@example.com.
· You will follow all COVID-Safe instructions as sign-posted and advised by designated individuals of the Venue and Club.
· The host of the event (Club) and the venue, reserve the right to postpone or cancel the event in the circumstance that COVID-related restrictions and requirements render the event not feasible. The club will act in the best interests of all ticket holders through consultation with our venues to ensure the safety of patrons, in the unlikely circumstance that the event is cancelled a refund will be provided to the ticket purchaser.
· There is no refund or exchange on any Ticket except as required by law and as otherwise specified by the Event Holder. If a refund is made, the club to the extent permitted by law may retain any booking fee or other fees and charges that have been charged to you.
· As per VIC DHHS Covid-19 guidelines, all ticket sales are subject to a refund, or transfer to another person (minus booking fee) where a ticket holder has been instructed to quarantine by the Department of Health.