Join this fun opportunity for all new students to socialise together, listen to great guitar tunes to start, then dance the night away with DJs from Lucky!
- Pre-sale tickets available to all DUSA Members from 9am Monday 14th February.
- Non DUSA members will be able to purchase tickets from 9am Wednesday 16th February.
- A valid DUSA membership number is required for each individual ticket purchased. Limit of 4 tickets per transaction.
- Discounted prices only applicable to DUSA members.
- Please allow up to 24 hours for new DUSA memberships to be processed.
Terms and Conditions:
- This DUSA event is licensed, OVER 18’s only & original photo ID (driver’s license or passport) is required. Please note an image of your ID on your phone will not be accepted.
- DUSA promotes the responsible consumption of alcohol. All guests subject to venue's door regulations.
- Strictly no thongs permitted at all licensed night events.
- Lockout from 12am. Get in early to avoid disappointment.
- During this event, your photograph may be taken and used in DUSA publications and website. If you do not wish for your photo to be taken, please communicate this to the photographer during the event.
- Deakin Student Card with the appropriate member sticker is required for Member price tickets.
- Tickets are non-refundable / non-transferable.
- If you are able to attend due to Covid-19 isolation requirements or as you have recently tested positive, we are happy to provide a refund upon the presentation of evidence as per Victorian Government guidelines.
- All DUSA Events are a Safe Space that does not condone unwanted sexual attention, advances, behaviour or assault.
Sexual assault is ANY unwanted sexual behaviour towards a person which is forced, coerced or non-consensual (whether that person has not given consent, is not capable of giving consent, or has withdrawn their consent). It is a crime.
Find out more about sexual assault and reporting here.
All DUSA events are LGBTQIA+ friendly.