DUSA have options to help you stay motivated and running throughout 2021. If you reach your goal you will be sent a Deakin Dragons running singlet and beanie. Here are the steps to get involved:
1. Join our Facebook Group
Join the Deakin Running Group on Facebook for all updates, news, discussion and offers. We encourage you to get involved, post photos, join in discussion, watch our videos, and enter our competitions.
2. Set your own personal running goal (Total Kms and Date)
Create a post in the group with a photo of you and your running goal. Set the total amount of kilometres you’d like to run and by what date.
3. Download the DeakinMOVES App and join the DUSA Running Group challenge
- Download the DeakinMOVES App and create an account (if you haven’t already).
- You will receive an invite to join the challenge in the DeakinMOVES App. Join the challenge and the App will now track your Kms
- Turn on notifications within the App
4. Receive a consultation with our running coaches
All students that join the challenge will be invited to receive a free running consultation with our running coaches or join running sessions when restrictions allow.
5. Work towards your goal in DeakinMOVES. Reach you goal and receive a Deakin Singlet and Beanie
Once you reach your target Kms, we will post you a Deakin running singlet and beanie. This offer will run until the end of 2021.