The promoter of this competition is Deakin University Student Association ABN 95 022653791 of Building H, 221 Burwood Hwy, Burwood VIC 3125.
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and entries must comply with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
2. This competition is governed by the laws in force in the State of Victoria, Australia.
3. The competition is free to enter and is open to current Deakin students only. Students must complete and submit an entry in the manner set out in the Terms and Conditions. Associate members are not eligible to enter.
4. Staff employed by Deakin University or DUSA and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter the competition.
5. Competition Period
The prizes are as follows:
Day 1: Sea All Dolphin Swims - swim with the dolphins and seals (total value $360)
Day 2: Sony Pictures - x10 double in season passes to Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City (total value $420)
Day 3: RACV/ AREVO - x3 $100 food and beverage vouchers for Sojourn or Bourke Street Green Bar (total value $300)
Day 4: Skydiving Australia - x1 skydive (total value $429)
Day 5: Community Bank at Deakin University - x5 $50 JB Hi-Fi vouchers (total value $250)
Day 6: Lorna Jane - $300 voucher and Lorna Jane 2022 Diary (total value $330)
Day 7: Brooks Running - x6 Pairs of Brooks Revel 5 runners (total value $1079.70)
Day 8: Quest Apartments – x2, 1 night accommodation packages (total value $500)
Day 9: Critical Skill - 3 in one wireless dock charging station and apple airpods 2 (total value ($268.99)
Day 10: Single Speed Cycles - The Berlin single speed cycle (total value $449) Note: prize can be picked up from Burwood store or posted anywhere in Australia. Unable to send overseas.
Day 11: Jansport – 6 x Double Break backpacks and x6 pixel pouches (total value $840) Day 12: Two Hands Bar – x5 $300 food and beverage vouchers (total value $1500)
Total Prize Pool Value: $6,726.69
How to Enter:
7. Entrants must be a current student at Deakin University.
8. Entrants must follow the instructions on each post to go into the running for each competition.
Selection and Notification of Winner
10. The winners will be chosen by a DUSA representative at random and announced on DUSA Facebook and Instagram as per the schedule set out in point 5. Competition Period
Note: the exception is the AREVO/ RACV prize. To be eligible to enter for this prize, entrants must download the AREVO app. AREVO will choose 3 winners at random and provide the names and details to DUSA, who will announce the winners as per the schedule.
11. Winners will be contacted by email. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The winners will be published on the DUSA website.
13. The promoter will notify the winners as to when and where the prize/s can be collected or delivered.
14. The winners must comply with the Student Code of Conduct.
15. Prizes are not transferable. DUSA’s decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. DUSA accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
16. Entrants consent to DUSA using their name, image or voice for promotional purposes. Entrants agree to make themselves available for a photograph and interview in the event that theirs is the winning entry and if requested by DUSA.
17. Winners consent to posting images and video of the match to their social media feeds via Facebook and Instagram and tagging #yourdusa or @yourdusa.
18. Winners consent to their name and photograph being published on DUSA social media and other digital channels if requested to in any and all forms as determined by Deakin University Student Association.
Privacy Collection, Use and Disclosure Statement
Personal Information provided to DUSA by entrants will be used to notify the winner of the competition. A photograph of the winners may be published on DUSA social media channels including Facebook and Instagram and other digital channels such as the DUSA website. DUSA complies with the Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014 (Vic) in its treatment of personal information. Entrants have a right to access their personal information held by the University.
Congratulations to all the lucky winners! Feel free to send us a picture of you and your prize or tag @yourdusa on socials
Swim with the Dolphins and Seals - Naomi Colville
Resident Evil movie pass - Ngoc Thanh Thien Do Resident Evil movie pass - Kayla Jusic Resident Evil movie pass - Janneil Marie Sabillo Resident Evil movie pass - Matthew Dementiev Resident Evil movie pass - Sarah King Resident Evil movie pass - Nigar Rashida Resident Evil movie pass - Bridie Foster Resident Evil movie pass - Bo Yuan Yong Resident Evil movie pass - Ella Marshall Resident Evil movie pass - Taylor Kidd