The promoter of this competition is Deakin University Student Association ABN 95 0226 53791 of Building H, 221 Burwood Hwy, Burwood VIC 3125.
- Information on how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and entries must comply with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
- This competition is governed by the laws in force in the State of Victoria, Australia.
- The competition is free to enter and is strictly open to current Deakin students. These students must also complete and submit an entry in the manner set out in the Terms and Conditions.
- Staff employed by DUSA or Deakin University and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter the competition.
- The artwork submitted must be vibrant, fun and relevant to student life at Deakin.
- The competition period is from Monday 12 July 2021 to Friday 13 August, 2021
- Winner will be notified via email or phone between Wednesday 18th August and Monday 23rd August.
- There will be a $500 money prize for the winner
How to enter
- Submit designs by Friday 13 August 2021
- Submission must be JPG, PNG or PDF file types with an A5 front cover and back cover design.
- Maximum two entries per person
- Email designs to DUSA comms at email@example.com
- Dropbox and WeTransfer files accepted
Selection and Notification of Winner
- Entries will be judged by the DUSA Student Council
- Winner will be notified via email or phone after 13 August 2021
- The winner will have the money transferred directly into their preferred bank account
- Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable. DUSA’s decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. Deakin accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way
- Entrants agree to working with DUSA marketing team and taking on feedback to finalise final artwork
- Entrants consent to DUSA using their name, image or voice for promotional purposes. Entrants agree to make themselves available for a photograph and interview in the event that theirs is the winning entry and if requested by DUSA
- Winners consent to their name and photograph being published on DUSA and Deakin University social media and other digital channels if requested
Privacy collection, use and disclosure statement
Personal Information provided to DUSA by entrants will be used to notify the winner of the competition. A photograph of the winner’s work will be published on DUSA and Deakin University’s social media channels including Facebook and Instagram, as well as other digital channels.