Terms & Conditions
The promoter of this competition is Deakin University Student Association ABN 95 022653791 of Building H, 221 Burwood Hwy, Burwood VIC 3125.
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and entries must comply with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
2. This competition is governed by the laws in force in the State of Victoria, Australia.
3. The competition is free to enter and is strictly open to current Deakin students that currently hold a DUSA membership. Students must complete and submit an entry in the manner set out in the Terms and Conditions.
4. Staff employed by Deakin University or DUSA and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter the competition.
5. The competition will commence on Wednesday 11 May 2022 and conclude on Tuesday 17 May at 11.59 pm.
6. There will be one competition winner who will receive a food hamper to the value of $50.
7. The total prize pool is $50
How to Enter
8. Follow Bite Me Fine Food on socials @bitemefinefoods
9. Entrants must be a current DUSA member.
Selection and Notification of Winner
10. Winner will be drawn at random.
11. Winners will be contacted via DM on Facebook and Instagram, depending on where they entered the competition.
12. Winners will be published on the DUSA website and the DUSA Facebook and Instagram in the competition post.
13. All winners must be over 18 years of age
14. Winner selected must comply with the Student Code of Conduct.
15. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. DUSA’s decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. DUSA accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
16. Entrants consent to DUSA using their name, image or voice for promotional purposes. Entrants agree to make themselves available for a photograph and interview in the event that theirs is the winning entry and if requested by DUSA.
17. Winners consent to posting images and video of the match to their social media feeds via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and tagging #yourdusa or @yourdusa.
18. Winners consent to their name and photograph being published on DUSA social media and other digital channels if requested to in any and all forms as determined by the Division of Student Life.
Privacy Collection, Use and Disclosure Statement