The promoter of this competition is Deakin University Student Association ABN 95 022653791 of Building H, 221 Burwood Hwy, Burwood VIC 3125.
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and entries must comply with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
2. This competition is governed by the laws in force in the State of Victoria, Australia.
3. The competition is free to enter and is strictly open to current Deakin students. Students must complete and submit an entry in the manner set out in the Terms and Conditions.
4. Staff employed by Deakin University or DUSA and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter the competition.
5. The competition period across all campuses is 20th -24th
6. Competition winner(s) will receive a VISA/MasterCard Gift Card.
7. The total prize pool is $300 ($100 each).
How to Enter
8. Entrants must be following DUSA on Facebook and Instagram (@yourdusa).
9. Entrants must be current Deakin students.
Selection and Notification of Winner
10. Winners selected taking into account the criteria listed in 9.
11. Winners will be contacted via email by Tuesday, 28 September 2021
12. Winners will be published on the DUSA website and the DUSA Facebook and Instagram in the competition post.
13. Winners’ prizes will be emailed to them directly.
14. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. DUSA’s decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. DUSA accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
15. Entrants consent to DUSA using their name, image or voice for promotional purposes. Entrants agree to make themselves available for a photograph and interview in the event that theirs is the winning entry and if requested by DUSA.
16. Winners consent to their name and photograph being published on DUSA social media and other digital channels if requested to in any and all forms as determined by the Division of Student Life.
Privacy Collection, Use and Disclosure Statement