The promoter of this competition is Deakin University Student Association ABN 95 022653791 of Building H, 221 Burwood Hwy, Burwood VIC 3125.
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and entries must comply with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
2. This competition is governed by the laws in force in the State of Victoria, Australia.
3. The competition is free to enter and is strictly open to currently enrolled Deakin University students.
4. Staff employed by Deakin University or DUSA and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter the competition.
5. The competition will commence on Wednesday 27 April and conclude on Wednesday 4 May at 11.59 pm.
6. Competition winners (3 winners) will receive a book pack (valued at $90 RRP) comprising of 3 books (listed below)
1) Get Started Investing
2) The Ethical Investor
3) She’s on The Money OR The Barefoot Investor
7. The total prize pool is $270
How to Enter
8. Entrants must be a current Deakin University student and complete the survey (link below)
Selection and Notification of Winner
9. The three winners will be chosen based on survey answers
10. Winners will be contacted via email
11. Winners will be published on the DUSA website and DUSA Facebook and Instagram
12. Winners must be 18 years and over.
13. Winners selected must comply with the Student Code of Conduct.
14. Prize is not redeemable for cash. DUSA’s decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. DUSA accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
15. Winners must adhere to the Terms and Conditions outlined on the Skydive Australia voucher
16. Entrants consent to DUSA using their name, competition answers, image or voice for promotional purposes. Entrants agree to make themselves available for a photograph and interview in the event that theirs is the winning entry and if requested by DUSA.
17. Winners consent to posting images and video of the match to their social media feeds via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and tagging #yourdusa or @yourdusa.
18. Winners consent to their name and photograph being published on DUSA social media and other digital channels if requested to in any and all forms as determined by the Division of Student Life.
19. Entrants consent to their 'competition answers' becoming DUSA property.
Privacy Collection, Use and Disclosure Statement