Terms & Conditions
The promoter of this competition is Deakin University Student Association ABN 95 022653791 of Building H, 221 Burwood Hwy, Burwood VIC 3125.
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and entries must comply with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
2. This competition is governed by the laws in force in the State of Victoria, Australia.
3. The competition is free to enter and is strictly open to current Deakin students. Students must complete and submit an entry in the manner set out in the Terms and Conditions.
4. Staff employed by Deakin University or DUSA and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter the competition.
5. The competition will commence on Monday 11 July at 11.30 am and conclude Monday 11 July at 1.30 pm. The winner will be announced in Student Central, Deakin Burwood Campus on Monday 11 July at 1.45 pm.
6. Competition winner will receive one $100 voucher to be redeemed at Fortress Melbourne, Emporium Shopping Centre, Melbourne.
7. The total prize pool is $100
How to Enter
8. Entrants must be following DUSA on Facebook and Instagram (@yourdusa).
9. Entrants must be a current Deakin Student
10. Entrants must complete the details in the survey monkey form accessible via the QRCode on the advertising material and by completing the form, agree to receive communication from DUSA Partner, Fortress Melbourne. Entrants can opt out from receiving communication at anytime.
Selection and Notification of Winner
11. Winner will be drawn at random.
12. The winner MUST be in Student Central, Burwood Campus on Monday 11 July at 1.45 pm to collect prize, otherwise another winner will be chosen at random.
13. Winner will be published on the DUSA website
14. Winner will be able to use the voucher by presenting it at the venue.
15. Winner and their guests must be 18 years and over.
16. Winner selected must comply with the Student Code of Conduct.
17. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. DUSA’s decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. DUSA accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
18. Entrants consent to DUSA using their name, image or voice for promotional purposes. Entrants agree to make themselves available for a photograph and interview in the event that theirs is the winning entry and if requested by DUSA.
19. Winner consents to posting images and video of the match to their social media feeds via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and tagging #yourdusa or @yourdusa.
20. Winner consents to their name and photograph being published on DUSA social media and other digital channels if requested to in any and all forms as determined by the Division of Student Life.
Privacy Collection, Use and Disclosure Statement