The promoter of this competition is Deakin University Student Association ABN 95 022653791 of Building H, 221 Burwood Hwy, Burwood VIC 3125.
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and entries must comply with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
2. This competition is governed by the laws in force in the State of Victoria, Australia.
3. The competition is free to enter and is strictly open to current Deakin students. Students must complete and submit an entry in the manner set out in the Terms and Conditions.
4. Staff employed by Deakin University or DUSA and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter the competition.
5. The competition period is between 27th of February 2023 to the 28th of February 2023.
6. Competition winner(s) will receive a Fujifilm Instax Mini 11 Camera
7. There will be one prize available for the Burwood Campus – for those students who enter the competition on either the Market Day on the 27th February or the 28th February
8. The total prize pool is $174.
How to Enter
9. Entrants must enter on Burwood Campus via the DUSA Student Advocacy and Support Service tent at the O’Fest Market Day (27th and 28th February 2023)
10. Entrants must be a current Deakin University Student.
11. Entrants must provide DUSA with their Full Name, Student ID Number, Telephone Number, Deakin Email Address and shopping basket items cost guess.
Selection and Notification of Winner
12. Entrants can guess the shopping basket items at the Burwood Campus Market Days during O’Fest.
13. Winner will be determined by the guess of the shopping basket items which has the closest numerical value to the total price of the basket.
14. Winner will be contacted via email and prize can be collected at the DUSA Burwood Reception.
15. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. DUSA’s decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. DUSA accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
Privacy Collection, Use and Disclosure Statement