The promoter of this competition is Deakin University Student Association ABN 95 022653791 of Building H, 221 Burwood Hwy, Burwood VIC 3125.
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and entries must comply with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
2. This competition is governed by the laws in force in the State of Victoria, Australia.
3. The competition is free to enter and is strictly open to current Deakin students who spend over $50 in the DUSA Bookshop during the period Monday 28 February to Friday 4 March 2022.
Purchases can be made 24/7 online https://www.dusa.org.au/bookshop or instore at the Burwood Campus between the hours of 9 am and 4.30 pm.
4. Staff employed by Deakin University or DUSA and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter the competition.
5. The competition will commence on Monday 28 February and conclude on Friday 4 March at 11.59 pm.
6. Competition winners will receive one of two vouchers for a 15,000 ft tandem skydive over Melbourne.
7. The total prize pool is $858
How to Enter
8. Entrants must spend over $50 either online or instore as outlined above in:
3. The Competition
Selection and Notification of Winner
9. The two winners will be drawn at random. One winner will be drawn from those who have ordered online and one winner will be drawn from those who purchased instore, during the period indicated above.
10. Winners will be contacted via email
11. Winners will be published on the DUSA website and DUSA Facebook and Instagram
12. Winners will be able to use the voucher until 30 June 2023
13. Winners must be 18 years and over.
14. Winners selected must comply with the Student Code of Conduct.
15. Prize is not redeemable for cash. DUSA’s decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. DUSA accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
16. Winners must adhere to the Terms and Conditions outlined on the Skydive Australia voucher
17. Entrants consent to DUSA using their name, image or voice for promotional purposes. Entrants agree to make themselves available for a photograph and interview in the event that theirs is the winning entry and if requested by DUSA.
18. Winners consent to posting images and video of the match to their social media feeds via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and tagging #yourdusa or @yourdusa.
19. Winner consent to their name and photograph being published on DUSA social media and other digital channels if requested to in any and all forms as determined by the Division of Student Life.
Privacy Collection, Use and Disclosure Statement