SKYDIVE AUSTRALIA – Skydive over Yarra Valley
Terms & Conditions
The promoter of this competition is Deakin University Student
Association ABN 95 022653791 of Building H, 221 Burwood Hwy, Burwood VIC
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these Terms and
Conditions. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and
Conditions and entries must comply with these Terms and Conditions to be
2. This competition is governed by the laws in force in the State of Victoria, Australia.
3. The competition is free to enter and is strictly open to current
Deakin students who renew or sign up ONLINE during 2022 OFest
4. Staff employed by Deakin University or DUSA and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter the competition.
5. The competition will commence on Monday 28 February and conclude on Friday 11 March at 11.59 pm.
6. Competition winner will receive one voucher for a 15,000 ft tandem skydive over the Yarra Valley.
7. The total prize pool is $319
How to Enter
8. Entrants must renew or sign up ONLINE for DUSA Gold Membership during the competition period indicated
Selection and Notification of Winner
9. The winner will be drawn at random.
10. The winner will be contacted via DM on Facebook and Instagram, depending on where they entered the competition.
11. Winner will be published on the DUSA website and the DUSA Facebook and Instagram in the competition post.
12. Winner will be able to use the voucher until 30 June 2023
13. Winner must be 18 years and over.
14. Winner selected must comply with the Student Code of Conduct.
15. Prize is not redeemable for cash. DUSA’s decision is final and
binding – no correspondence will be entered into. DUSA accepts no
responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other
communications. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or
tampered with in any way.
16. Winner must adhere to the Terms and Conditions outlined on the Skydive Australia voucher
17. Entrants consent to DUSA using their name, image or voice for
promotional purposes. Entrants agree to make themselves available for a
photograph and interview in the event that theirs is the winning entry
and if requested by DUSA.
18. Winner consent to posting images and video of the match to their
social media feeds via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and tagging
#yourdusa or @yourdusa.
19. Winner consent to their name and photograph being published on
DUSA social media and other digital channels if requested to in any and
all forms as determined by the Division of Student Life.
Privacy Collection, Use and Disclosure Statement
Personal Information provided to DUSA by entrants will be used to
notify the winner of the competition. A photograph of the winners may be
published on DUSA social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and
Instagram and other digital channels such as the DUSA website. DUSA
complies with the Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014 (Vic) in its
treatment of personal information. Entrants have a right to access their
personal information held by the University. Requests for access to
personal information are managed under the Freedom of Information Act