T2 OFEST BURWOOD CLUBS COMPETITION Terms & Conditions
The promoter of this competition is Deakin University Student Association ABN 95 022653791 of Building H, 221 Burwood Hwy, Burwood VIC 3125.
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and entries must comply with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
2. This competition is governed by the laws in force in the State of Victoria, Australia.
3. The competition is free to enter and is strictly open to current DUSA Club (Burwood) members. Students must complete and submit an entry in the manner set out in the Terms and Conditions.
4. Staff employed by Deakin University or DUSA and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter the competition.
5. The competition period is Monday 11th July to Friday 15th July.
6. Competition winner(s) will receive either: 1st prize of $500 or 2nd prize of $250. The cash prize will be transferred into the clubs account for club use only.
7. The total prize pool is valued at $750.
How to Enter
8. Entrants must be a current DUSA Burwood Club Member.
9. Clubs that attend any of the T2 OFest Club days (Club Market Days, Club Gaming Day and/or Club Movie night), will go into the draw. Each event they participate in will give them an additional entry into the draw.
10. Clubs cannot win 1st and 2nd prize, if a club is drawn for both prizes, 2nd prize will be re-drawn.
Selection and Notification of Winner
11. Winners will be drawn at random.
12. Winners will be contacted emailed by the Burwood Clubs Co-ordinator.
13. Winners will be published on the DUSA website and the DUSA Facebook and Instagram in the competition post.
15. All winners and their guests must be 18 years and over.
16. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. DUSA’s decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. DUSA accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
17. Entrants consent to DUSA using their name, image or voice for promotional purposes. Entrants agree to make themselves available for a photograph and interview in the event that theirs is the winning entry and if requested by DUSA.
18. Winners consent to posting images and video of the match to their social media feeds via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and tagging #yourdusa or @yourdusa.
19. Winners consent to their name and photograph being published on DUSA social media and other digital channels if requested to in any and all forms as determined by Deakin University Student Association.
Privacy Collection, Use and Disclosure Statement