2023 O’Fest ‘When I graduate I want to...’ Competition
The promoter of this competition is Deakin University Student Association ABN 95 022653791 of Building H, 221 Burwood Hwy, Burwood VIC 3125.
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and entries must comply with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
2. This competition is governed by the laws in force in the State of Victoria, Australia.
3. The competition is free to enter. Students must complete and submit an entry in the manner set out in the Terms and Conditions.
4. Staff employed by Deakin University or DUSA and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter the competition. This includes student representatives in receipt of a DUSA honorarium.
5. The competition period across all campuses is 27th February to 3rd March 2023
6. Competition winner(s) will receive a pair of Air Pod Pros
7. The total prize pool is $309
How to Enter
8. Entrants must participate in the ‘When I graduate I want to...’ activation during O’Fest 2023. After engaging in the activation students can record their contact details to enter the competition. Contact Details include name, student ID, email and phone number.
9. Entrants who elect to be contacted by DUSA may receive email communication informing them of DUSA services.
Selection and Notification of Winner
10. The Winner will be drawn at random.
11. The Winner will be contacted via email
12. The Winner will be published on the DUSA website and the DUSA Facebook and Instagram in the competition post.
13. The Winner must reside in Australia
14. The Winner will be able to pick-up their prize from their nearest campus front of house or have it sent in the post if an online or Warrnambool enrolled student.
15. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. DUSA’s decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. DUSA accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
16. Entrants consent to DUSA using their name, image or voice for promotional purposes. Entrants agree to make themselves available for a photograph and interview in the event that theirs is the winning entry and if requested by DUSA.
17. The Winner consents to their name and photograph being published on DUSA social media.
Privacy Collection, Use and Disclosure Statement