The promoter of this competition is Deakin University Student Association ABN 95 022653791 of Building H, 221 Burwood Hwy, Burwood VIC 3125.
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and entries must comply with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
2. This competition is governed by the laws in force in the State of Victoria, Australia.
3. The competition is free to enter and is open to current Deakin students only. Students must complete and submit an entry in the manner set out in the Terms and Conditions.
4. Staff employed by Deakin University or DUSA and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter the competition.
5. The competition period across all campuses is Monday 1 November 2021 – Sunday 7 November 2021 at 11.59 pm.
6. Competition winner(s) will receive a double inseason pass to the movie ZOLA
7. The total prize pool is $378
How to Enter
8. Entrants must be following DUSA on Facebook or Instagram (@yourdusa).
9. Entrants must be a current Deakin University Student
10. Entrants must Tag the person they would bring to the movie and submit the survey.
Selection and Notification of Winner
11. Winners will be drawn at random.
12. Winners will be contacted via email.
13. Winners will be published on the DUSA website and possibly on Facebook and Instagram.
14. Winners will be able to use the tickets at participating cinemas on any day from the movie release date of Thursday 18 November
15. All winners and their guests must be 18 years and over.
16. Winners selected to attend the movie and/or screening must comply with the Student Code of Conduct.
17. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. DUSA’s decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. DUSA accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
18. Entrants consent to DUSA using their name, image or voice for promotional purposes. Entrants agree to make themselves available for a photograph and interview in the event that theirs is the winning entry and if requested by DUSA.
19. Winners consent to posting images and video of the match to their social media feeds via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and tagging #yourdusa or @yourdusa.
20. Winners consent to their name and photograph being published on DUSA social media and other digital channels if requested to in any and all forms as determined by the Division of Student Life.
Privacy Collection, Use and Disclosure Statement