• 225g of any fruit of your choosing
• 3 to 4 tbsp sugar syrup OR agave nectar OR maple syrup
• Lemon juice
- Cut up whole fruits into ½ inch cubes (except raspberries, blueberries, grapes etc. as these can be frozen whole).
- Lay out the fruits in a single layer on parchment paper lined baking trays.
- Freeze the fruits completely and store them in freezer bags.
- Roughly weigh out 225g of the frozen fruit and place it in a small food processor or ice crushing blender.
- Pulse to crush the fruits into small pieces and add the sugar syrup, a tablespoon at a time (while pulsing) to create a smooth sorbet-like paste.
- Add a squeeze of lemon juice and run the blender for a few seconds to mix.
- Spoon into a bowl and serve immediately, or store in the freezer until you're ready. Enjoy!